If you've decided you want to finance your new side x side, ATV, UTV, autocycle, personal watercraft (PWC), scooter, dirt bike, or motorcycle, you're not alone. Seventy percent of our clients finance their purchases. With a minimum down payment and approved credit, you can arrange credit financing with us and get out on the road in a few hours after picking out your new or pre-owned powersports vehicle. Plus, you can add in all your parts and accessories, extended service plans, insurance, and more.
And because we finance more than other dealers and work everyday with lenders and banks, we can assure the very best rates when financing our customers. We understand your special needs. Only someone who knows how you feel when you hit the starter button understands that hitting the road ASAP is your biggest concern. That's why we make it easy.
Coleman Powersports is there for the entire life of your vehicle, so we've assembled a great collection of add-on products to make owning and riding as easy as possible. Take a look at the options below!
Finance & Insurance
We are a full service agency with Dairyland Cycle, Foremost and Rider, and Allstate; all recognized leaders in the powersports insurance industry. They are widely known for providing fast quotes, competitive rates, and a flexible payment plan.The cost of motorcycle insurance depends on a wide variety of factors, including the type of your motorcycle, how you use your motorcycle, your age, driving record, and the type of insurance coverage you select.
What Is Prepaid Maintenance?
The best way to avoid expensive repair costs is to maintain your vehicle regularly. Prepaid maintenance is a convenient and affordable way for you to maintain your vehicle according to the owner's manual maintenance schedule.
Why Purchase Prepaid Maintenance?
Prepaid maintenance was designed to eliminate high cost surprises and provide predictable maintenance costs. This program offers convenience to our customers with the best service at reduced prices.
Features and Benefits:
- Do not VOID your warranty
- Perform factory recommended maintenance that covers all parts and labor (see owner's manual)
- Fulfill your obligation to perform proper maintenance during your warranty period keeping your warranty claims valid
- Increase the resale value by taking care of your asset
- Receive reduced prices for maintenance services
- Finance your vehicle's maintenance costs over a year or more
- Eliminate the risk of high cost surprises
- Bring your vehicle in when needed, not only when you can afford to have it serviced
- Achieve peace of mind, so you do not get hit with a high bill
- Lock in current prices for parts and labor to avoid inflation
What Is an Extended Service Agreement (ESA)?
The extended service agreement will pay to repair mechanical breakdowns due to manufacturer defects after the manufacturer warranty expires.
Why Purchase an Extended Service Agreement?
Manufacturer warranties expire within a limited time for a reason. There are considerable repair costs expected after the factory warranty expires. Even if you are mechanically inclined, advances in technology require special tools and training to work on your vehicle.
Features and Benefits:
- Nationwide Protection: Coverage is effective wherever you ride. Repairs can be performed by any authorized facility in the U.S. or Canada.
- Transferable Protection: Increase the resale value of your vehicle by transferring your coverage to the next private purchaser.
- Pick-Up and Delivery Reimbursement: Pick-up and delivery reimbursement is convenient when a covered component fails and disables your vehicle. Pick-up and delivery charges up to $60 will be reimbursed.*
- Travel Expenses 50/50: We will pay your meals and lodging expenses up to $225 for expenses incurred when your motorcycle has a failure of a covered component.*
- Emergency Roadside Assistance: Unlike most service contracts, we provide coverage even if there is no service contract claim. Sign and tow for towing assistance, battery boost, flat tire assistance, and gasoline, oil, fluid, and water delivery service.
*For features and benefits, see contract for eligibility.
What Is GAP Protection?
GAP protection will pay the difference between your loan balance* and the actual cash value (ACV) of your vehicle if your vehicle is declared a total loss due to collision or theft. Actual amount of claim may be affected by limits on the maximum loan balance covered** and other important conditions and exclusions. See contract for specific terms, limits, and exclusions.
When Do You Need GAP Protection?
Most people owe more than their vehicle is worth for the first few years of ownership due to taxes, registration, and fees. In addition, initial depreciation exceeds the amount of principal paid back during the first few years of the loan.
Planning to Pay Off Your Loan Early?
Good for you! However, the majority of GAP claims occur in the first 24 months of ownership. Purchase GAP now so you are covered when you need it most.
Will GAP Cover the Deductible?
GAP will cover your deductible up to pre-set limits***.
*Loan balance at time of loss. Revolving balances are calculated by re-amortized the initial loan balance using a 60 month term.
**The maximum loan balance covered is limited. Any amount in excess of the limit is not covered by GAP and is the responsibility of the borrower. See contract for specific limits.
***Deductible reimbursement benefits are not available in all states. Ask your representative if this benefit is available where you live.
What Is Theft Protection?
Theft protection provides a permanent identification marking on your vehicle. If your vehicle is stolen and is not recovered within 30 days, you will received a replacement allowance in the amount of the actual cash value of your unit up to $2,500, or $5,000 to be used as a credit towards the purchase of a replacement vehicle. See contract for specific limits, terms, and conditions.
Why Do You Need Theft Protection?
- Theft rates are on the rise: 70,613 motorcycles were stolen last year.
- Protect yourself. Theft accounts for approximately 22% of all totaled motorcycles.
- Don't become a statistic. There is a vehicle stolen every 20 seconds in the USA.
- With numbers like this, everyone needs Theft Protection.
How Does It Work?
- Your vehicle is marked with a permanent ID sticker that can be used to identify your vehicle and deter thieves.
- If your unit is not recovered within 30 days, you will receive the replacement allowance up to the stated limits.
- The replacement allowance is paid in addition to your primary insurance (if insured).
- Most primary insurance doesn't cover added parts and accessories, but this does. To fully protect your customized vehicle, you need RPM Ones Theft coverage.
What Is Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection?
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection will reimburse you for expenses incurred to repair or replace tires and wheels damaged by road hazards including nails, potholes, etc. Limits apply; see contract for specific coverage and exclusions.
Given today's road conditions, picking up a nail or hitting a pothole happens frequently. The tires used on new motorcycles are high-tech and expensive to replace. Ask your representative how much it would cost to replace your tires and wheels. Protection includes towing reimbursement due to road hazard claims.
Add full roadside assistance to receive:
- 24/7 towing and mechanical breakdown assistance
- Fuel and water delivery
- Lockout/lost key assistance
- Emergency travel benefits
- Hotel and travel discounts
- ALERT: If the bike is moved, the owner will receive a text message and/or email alert.
- LOCATE: In the event of a theft, the owner and/or the FIN® tracking center can immediately track and locate the bike.
- RECOVER: After locating the bike, the owner and/or the FIN® tracking center can interface with the police to quickly recover the bike.
DON'T GIVE UP YET!
Are you having trouble getting approved? Just can't seem to get the motorcycle you want? We have financing options that can get you on the road and riding in no time. Ask us for a special financing consultation.
*Note: All contracts are independent of each other, each provide very specific coverages and all decisions related to any purchased coverages are based by the manufacturer or third party underwriter.
*All coverage benefits are subject to limitations, exclusions, deductibles, and terms as written in the print of the contract. If you have any questions, please call us or call your contract provider.